South Florida 1/18 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Florida 1/18 7:00 ESPN+

When you're bad like USF, they put you on ESPN+ during the conference season. At least the game is starting at a normal time.

The Brian Gregory show continues to unimpress me. USF is 7-10 and 0-4 in conference play coming into this one. The best player on the team is Tyler Harris who you might remember from Memphis. He's a volume shooter for them but only hits at a 37% pace. They do have a real center in Russel Tchewa and if memory serves he gave us some problems last season. All name candidate Dok Mourdar might see the floor and I'm hoping he's able to just so I can hear the announcers pronounce it once.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba.../stats/_/id/58

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Lol that would worth the price of admission!😂

Comment

I expect USF to be a tougher match-up than SMU as in we'll need to play better (at least offensively) to beat them.

Comment

Ken Pom = UC 71, USF 143
        NET: UC 83, USF 158

Quad 3 game

Comment

https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/1/1...wednesday.aspx

[Lakhin's 8 blocks] tied for sixth in school history, including the most in the AAC since 2017 and by a Bearcat since Eric Hicks in 2006. Nolley's 43.6 3FG% ranks second in the AAC, up 10.0 from last season.

Adams-Woods leads the AAC with a 53.8 percent three-point clip, and it goes deeper than that. He was 32.6 percent in non-conference and 26 percent all last season. In addition to his 40.6 3FG% mark, he also has career-highs in FG% (48.0), free-throws (87.5) and scoring (10.4 ppg). Adams-Woods is 12-for-19 (63.2 percent) on threes over his last four games.

Comment

https://gousfbulls.com/sports/mens-b...-cincinnati/37

- UC leads 35-10 all time
            - UC has lost 2 of last 3 (both at home...) - last meeting was a 56-54 buzzer-beating loss with UC shooting 32.8% from FG (including 5/24 from 3) and 11/21 (52.4%) from the FT line
            - UC has won 6 straight at USF
            - Last USF win versus UC was in 2012 (USF made NCAA Tournament that year) in a classic 46-45 loss -- UC was led by 13 from SK, while YG had 4 and 10
            - UC has held USF under 60 points in 12 of the last 15 (USF won two of those)

Comment

Maybe Lahkin has another trick play up his sleeve for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcated View Post
                I hope we don't need it
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I hope he boxes out gets the rebounds or that his boxes allows his teammates to get them. Be tuff, beat them up in the paint and late in the game the points will come underneath.

Comment

Maybe he will get another hat trick. I know, wrong sport but you get my point. A triple double would be nice.

Comment

espn plus is delayed as usual, but at least we get to watch the game.

Comment

is saying perimeter defense in order?

Comment

box out jd

Comment

quick shot and then a foul - get jd out of there

Comment

kaluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuu

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X