Southern Methodist 3/5 2:00 ESPN+
Collapse
X
-
-
Yea I would like to see a carbon copy of Bobby Brannen recruited to Cincy before going into B12 play. Wishful thinking.Leave a comment:
-
Ha ha ha. That is a good one Rufus; thugs. I remember that under Huggins. Hey, those guys played very physical. An opposing player just could not drive the ball into the paint without getting touched-up a little. On another note; I kinda feel bad for DeJulius, Davenport, and Adams-Woods. They may be the first 3 and 4 year UC players in about 14 years that will not experience an NCAA tournament. That has not happened much to UC players in the last 30 years or so.I've come to believe that today's players just do not like being physical in bball like it was fifteen, twenty years ago. I can remember when the bearcats were referred to as thugs. Of course some unfortunate events outside the court contributed to that moniker but opposing teams knew going in that there was going to be some pushing and shoving, skinned elbows and shots were going to altered.Leave a comment:
-
I've come to believe that today's players just do not like being physical in bball like it was fifteen, twenty years ago. I can remember when the bearcats were referred to as thugs. Of course some unfortunate events outside the court contributed to that moniker but opposing teams knew going in that there was going to be some pushing and shoving, skinned elbows and shots were going to altered.Leave a comment:
-
Let’s hope the first half of our Houston game + second half of our Memphis game is the total game we bring Friday-Sunday. If UC does that, hello Madness🤘Leave a comment:
-
Congratulations to Cincinnati basketball for the 20 win season. It was NOT easy. What do you all think about UC's chances of being picked for the NIT? Of course making an impression in the AAC tournament is still the hope. There are two teams in the AAC that UC, maybe, cannot beat: Houston and Memphis. Temple is also a problem team. Cincinnati's guards do not match up well with Temple's guards. However, that is why when a lesser team beats a favorite, it is called an upset. Here is hoping that UC can pull some upsets. Play Ezikpe!! By the way, there are only three (3) twenty (20) win teams in the AAC regular season (Houston, Memphis, and Cincinnati). Something to think about.Last edited by leeraymond; 03-06-2023, 04:14 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Good win in front of a great crowd. Really happy for DDJ. What a class act and a true Bearcat! Let's carry that momentum over to the tournament.Leave a comment:
-
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: