Southern Methodist 3/5 2:00 ESPN+
Collapse
X
-
well Kalu was totally confused on defense as you could see others pushing him into positionLeave a comment:
-
You could see the 2nd foul from Lakhin coming. He's back to his bad foul habits pre-injury.Leave a comment:
-
Kalu talking trash as he runs back after giving up that basketLeave a comment:
-
Let's set off these fireworks. Since it is senior day, I hope these young posters treat us seniors with grooviness.Leave a comment:
-
-
I perused cincinnati.com today to see what they have to say about today's game: Zilch. Not one article since a short video clip on Friday of CWM talking about the seniors.Leave a comment:
-
Tolentino's redshirt year may still be alive. CWM alluded to the possibility that they'll apply for a medical redshirt as Sage continues to deal with a knee issue.Leave a comment:
-
It is my hope as well. Even 10 minutes a game next year and a good junior year to follow. I still wonder why his reshirt year was usedLeave a comment:
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: