No announcement yet.

Virginia Tech, NIT 3/15 9:00 PM ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VT is a very good defensive team, a good win.

Comment

glad to get a W in person after X n the drive to our home game v Memphis
      just saw maw in press conference, keeping it positive, one big thing I wanted him to do better this year was finishing at the rim...I feel he did that...
      I sensed some finality in his voice, if willing to accept smaller roles I want all the guys back, but I think he's done here...good luck to him and anyone else moving on...but we ain't done yet this year...should be tough environment next game n should be fun

Comment

I don’t think we should run anybody out (though I admit advocating that after bad losses this year). Anybody who wants to return should be allowed to. If guys choose to leave I’ll understand.

Comment

The Bearcats have played a few tough games; however, the Va Tech win is our best victory of the year. Wes stuck with the more experienced players in the final couple minutes and his trust in them was well rewarded.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
            I don’t think we should run anybody out (though I admit advocating that after bad losses this year). Anybody who wants to return should be allowed to. If guys choose to leave I’ll understand.
            I agree in part. If they choose to stay then they should be welcome to. But certain players I believe it's in their best interest to move on. Hensley is a great example. Kid has a great attitude and seems like a truly good character kid. But out of his league here. Needs to be in a MAC type league if he wants to play and contribute. MAW is a notch above that, but could really shine in a lower conference.

Comment

Groovy win. CWM needs to expand Skillings game as the VT coach tighten up the d and took him out. I think Skillings will be really good with the added coaching.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X