• Show
Clear All

Nice steal and score from MAW

Comment

the 8th robo call during this game ----

Comment

too many red barron commercials

Comment

Stay chilly, don't do anything stupid, remain calm and please don't take any nonsense shots and this game is ours.

Comment

grooooovyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Good win. Let’s keep it going a while longer
              ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

My goodness. I log on here and thought UC was losing, only to check the scores and they won by 15 points, held Hofstra to 37.5% FG and 33.3% 3FG. All while shooting 52.6% FG. The lone complaint from looking at the box store was too many threes when it seemed Hofstra could not defend UC at the rim. Vic and Ody had some very impressive stats too.

Comment

I didn't think we came out with my energy early but our size was a huge advantage inisde and on the boards. In the second half when we made an effort to go inside we were able to separate. These are games that you need to win to keep the program momentum moving forward. Good win!

Comment

Nice road win over a team we should beat.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                      Up 3 at the half, but it could be 15 if they didn’t make so many stupid mistakes. I don’t know, Chuck. I don’t know.
                      Much better in the 2nd half. Tough and smart.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                        My goodness. I log on here and thought UC was losing, only to check the scores and they won by 15 points, held Hofstra to 37.5% FG and 33.3% 3FG. All while shooting 52.6% FG. The lone complaint from looking at the box store was too many threes when it seemed Hofstra could not defend UC at the rim. Vic and Ody had some very impressive stats too.
                        This is a REALLY negative group. I sometimes think it’s a bunch of Eggsavier guys. Didn’t use to be this way.

My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Because with the present resigme of the past two years the bar has not been set very high.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

This is a REALLY negative group. I sometimes think it’s a bunch of Eggsavier guys. Didn’t use to be this way.
                            I agree. A lot of naysayers on here anymore.
                            ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

UC was a 1.5 favorite in this game so for those that say we beat a team that we were supposed to beat, the experts had questions. I listened to the game called by Dan and Terry and they were saying that the last two games have been two of the best games this year by the team. They criticized when it was warranted and they also pointed out the great effort of a few of the guys. I think that with the exception of the last 5 minutes of the first half, this was a really good game. Hofstra has a couple of guys that can score and we kept them in check.
                              Game recap: Bearcats Roll Past Hofstra on Road, 79-65, in NIT Second Round - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)
                              Team Stats: Cincinnati vs. Hofstra - Men's College Basketball Team Statistics - March 18, 2023 | ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

thanks for you negativity -- you belong here my friend.--- by the way I missed any comment about the game from you . What did you think about the game. I thought it was groovy as the Cats rebounded like a bunch of bearcats.
                                Last edited by leo from jersey; 03-18-2023, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X