Eastern Washington 11/12 12:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Washington 11/12 12:00 ESPN+

Eastern Washington is coming into the contest on Sunday at 0-1 after getting stomped by Utah and Gabe Madsen, 101-66.

The Eagles lost their best player from last year to Gonzaga in the transfer portal and based on the Utah game it's doubtful they will keep up with us for very long. Their scoring so far has come from the forward spots. Hopefully Vik and Ody and can stay out of foul trouble dealing with that.

If you want to scout and have two screens available, they're playing Ole Miss tonight 11/10 during our game window.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stats/_/id/331

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I had to wonder about Mazzini talking up this EWU team. One of us missed the scouting report. (might be me)

They are currently tied with Ole Miss with 11:00 to go in the second.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401593970
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Lots of tickets left for the EWU game tomorrow.

Comment

Ole Miss eked out a win 75-64. Not what I was expecting. Maybe Mazzini was right.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Still some games yet to finish tonight. But as of now, UC #50 on KenPom with EWU 192.

Comment

325 tickets left downstairs as of 9:30 this morning.

Comment

Anyword on Rayvon Griffith..?

Comment

jizzle has got some defensive chops to go with his offense. In fact, I'm seeing much more urgency in all of our defensive efforts except for Vic. And that's understandable when you figure he practices all week at the four but with the unavailability of Aziz and Jamile he plays games at the five.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                  Anyword on Rayvon Griffith..?
                  Check the Detroit Mercy game thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                    jizzle has got some defensive chops to go with his offense. In fact, I'm seeing much more urgency in all of our defensive efforts except for Vic. And that's understandable when you figure he practices all week at the four but with the unavailability of Aziz and Jamile he plays games at the five.
                    Jizzle is one of the most freshman ready kids they’ve had. Obviously his ranking (compared to most prior UC recruits) suggests he could be good. Showing lots of promise already.

Comment

If our 2 bigs were available, could you imagine what this game would be with a tired opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Check the Detroit Mercy game thread

Yeah, I know that his lack of willing to practice hard has hurt his chances of playing.. Thats not to say he hasn't tried to turn that around as of late...

Comment

Yeah, I know that his lack of willing to practice hard has hurt his chances of playing.. Thats not to say he hasn't tried to turn that around as of late...
                          I doubt if they have had a lot of practices due to the games and perhaps CWM is using it to teach. We'll see.

Comment

He is a freshman playing at the deepest spot on the roster. Wes is prob largely using this as a motivational tactic.

Comment

It is getting a bit sloppy . Would like to see better cuts, passing and screens.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X