Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aziz transfer approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aziz transfer approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Per Chad Brendel

Baaaaaaaang!

Comment

@DraftExpress
      NEWS: Cincinnati center and two-time transfer Aziz Bandaogo will be eligible to play immediately after new information emerged that caused the NCAA to reconsider his waiver and appeal, he told ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        @DraftExpress
        NEWS: Cincinnati center and two-time transfer Aziz Bandaogo will be eligible to play immediately after new information emerged that caused the NCAA to reconsider his waiver and appeal, he told ESPN.
        Amazing how this new information keeps apearing for transfers after restraining orders get filed. Really strange thing.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Was there legal action filed on his (and UC’s) behalf?

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
            I don't believe so. Here's to hoping Reynolds follows.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
              That's what I'm trying to figure out. Rumor was Yost was going to file a TRO today. Not sure whether that happened.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

That's Great News! Gives Aziz's (3) games to get under his feet, prior to the Crosstown Shootout! Just in time, now we need good news for Reynolds!

Comment

Yea 🤫 new information my foot. "quote Amazing how this new information keeps appearing for transfers after restraining orders get filed. Really strange thing". unquote. Can anyone say hypocrisy! Well anyway Boom! Oh yea excuse my ignorance but what is a TRO?
                  Last edited by Rufus; 11-20-2023, 07:46 PM.

Comment

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...everses-course

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                      quote "Yea 🤫 new information my foot. Amazing how this new information keeps appearing for transfers after restraining orders get filed. Really strange thing". unquote. Can anyone say hypocrisy! Well anyway Boom! Oh yea excuse my ignorance but what is a TRO?
                      TRO = temporary restraining order. Even if granted, it would still be a risk to play him. No matter now. This could change the trajectory of the season.

Comment

Temporary restraining order, i think.

Comment

Memphis got a TRO for Wiseman, played him three games, and was later sanctioned by the NCAA for playing him. I hope I’m wrong, but if that’s what this is, it may be a big nothing.

Comment

DraftEXpress is reporting that Yost basically threatened them with a lawsuit and they rolled over.

"Bandaogo, a transfer from Utah Valley, had his initial mental health waiver and appeal denied since he had transferred twice. In the face of pending litigation, set to be filed this afternoon, the NCAA first asked for a three-hour extension and then elected to reverse course."
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thats not what this is... this was approved / handed down by the NCAA

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X