• Show
Clear All

How many minutes did Aziz get?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
      How many minutes did Aziz get?
      21 minutes

Comment

Agree with post above-Newnan has been very good all over the box score and seemingly in the locker room too. I honestly think last year would have looked a lot different if he had been available but happy he is here this year.

Comment

" Have a hard time seeing Josh Reed staying in the rotation"
          Agree with you GB31. He's forcing to obtain points instead of contributing by obtaining rebounds and playing defense. He's actually taking minutes away from Simas and Skillings.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
            Don’t get too excited or optimistic yet. I don’t think GT is a very good team at all. UC shoots way too many threes. UC’s defense seems solid but against a poor team it is difficult to tell whether it is or not.
            Regardless of the competition, for the most part they were doing basketball things. They got back on defense, fought through screens and boxed out. Not all the time, but more than last year's team.

Comment

36 on KenPom

Comment

Box:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401603537
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Regardless of the competition, for the most part they were doing basketball things. They got back on defense, fought through screens and boxed out. Not all the time, but more than last year's team.
                  I understand. I am just reserving judgment until UC plays a team who has a winning record against solid competition. I think they played well last night, for the most part, with room to improve, as every team can during the beginning of the year. When they play XU, we will know more about this version of the basketball Bearcats.

Comment

Any good link for highlights?

Comment

You tube search has only Lankin highlights not the whole team.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

I understand. I am just reserving judgment until UC plays a team who has a winning record against solid competition. I think they played well last night, for the most part, with room to improve, as every team can during the beginning of the year. When they play XU, we will know more about this version of the basketball Bearcats.
                        I understood what you said and I agree. I just think they are not playing selfish ball and are listening to the coaching. To me, that is a very big plus.

Comment

Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
                          https://youtu.be/wrErTwi4Lw0?si=E0PDxQu1Cp-pGG45

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                            I like this team - what a difference a year makes.
                            I am with you brother on this one. I like this UC team too. The college basketball analysts pick Cincinnati to finish 13th out of 14 teams in the BIG 12. I have seen many college basketball teams this year. UC is one of the better teams that I have seen so far. Nobody is going to see this UC team coming!! However, we will know a lot more about this team when they play Xavier and Dayton.
                            Last edited by leeraymond; 11-24-2023, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
                              I think ESPN+ archives games if I recall correctly? Someone will know. It's worth 9.99 month during bball to get it. You can cancel at any time, but given the saturation of games anymore you will see a lot on there.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X