No announcement yet.

Jamille Reynolds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodman now tweeting that they would lose the year if they play. Nobody knows?!?

Not worth risking a year of eligibility over a 14 day window unless Reynolds is planning on leaving after the season anyway.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

If that’s true, the ruling is meaningless.

Comment

If the court grants the permanent injunction, it may become moot. That's what the universities need to weigh - play during the TRO in hopes the permanent injunction is granted vs. waiting the outcome of the TRO on Dec. 27.

Comment

The NCAA has weighed in. If I'm a player I wait unil the final ruling happens on Dec. 27. NCAA continues to be a PITA.

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/...ision-reversed

Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wes Miller said on his radio it will ultimately be Jamille's call as to whether he wants to play (and risk a reversal in a couple weeks and potentially burning the year) -- will discuss with him today and go from there

Comment

It seems to me that the NCAA, who is supposed to be there for the benefit of student athletes has almost become their enemy.
              Seems to me they should be there to not just make rules but to make sure the rules are followed equally and by all with keeping the student/athletes interests first and foremost.
              Where the idea of punishing the students is the right way to handle this seems absurd to me.

Comment

Doesn't matter anymore. The WV AG and the NCAA have agreed to extend the TRO through Spring semetster meaning Jamille is eligible for the rest of the season. Here we go.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  Doesn't matter anymore. The WV AG and the NCAA have agreed to extend the TRO through Spring semetster meaning Jamille is eligible for the rest of the season. Here we go.
                  Groovy - bring on the Flyers -- I wonder about the rotation and whose minutes will be cut. I figured the NCAA didn't want to risk a court battle. They were just flexing their so called muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Groovy - bring on the Flyers -- I wonder about the rotation and whose minutes will be cut.
                    Ody for sure. I don't think you cut Vik's minutes. He's the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

https://x.com/jamillerey4/status/173...429-7Zsp1zj4Tg

Comment

This is such great news. I believe we can compete this year, Jamille’s more of a banger that should complement our more finesse presence in the paint.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X