2024 Big XII Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Big XII Tournament

We've turned it up to an 11 seed. Back to Back against WVU on Tuedsay at 3:00 ET.

Big12Sports.com hasn't populated the whole bracket yet so hang tight for that.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

The Jayhawks have some major injury problems. Hunter Dickinson left today's blowout loss with a dislocated shoulder. The med team popped into place; MRI upcoming. Also, Kevin McCullar is still having issues and did not play after halftime. Neither status is known for their game Wednesday.

Comment

Here's the completed bracket, per on3.com. The winner of the UC-WV rematch will play the #6 Jayhawks Wednesday night at 8:00 on either ESPN2/U.

2024 Big 12 Basketball Tournament: Seeds, Bracket, Schedule - On3

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
        Here's the completed bracket, per on3.com. The winner of the UC-WV rematch will play the #6 Jayhawks Wednesday night at 8:00 on either ESPN2/U.

2024 Big 12 Basketball Tournament: Seeds, Bracket, Schedule - On3
        Winner plays Kansas around 9:30 ET on Wednesday

Comment

Here's the Official version with nice graphics (PDF download), not that's it's any different. Heads up on the game times. The bracket is in Central Time. So that potential Kansas game would be at 9:30 PM and probably later depending on when the previous game finishes.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/big12sports...ip_Bracket.pdf
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Rothstein just posted that K-State is the bubble team to watch in the tourney. They are firmly on the bubble and play only Quad 1 games in tournament play.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Winner plays Kansas around 9:30 ET on Wednesday
              For all intents and purposes, that is a home game for Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

For all intents and purposes, that is a home game for Kansas.
                It absolutely is.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Just some more info. 2024 Big 12 Basketball Tournament: Bracket, Standings, Tiebreakers (March 10 2024) (heartlandcollegesports.com)
                  It is too bad that they let the Oklahoma game slip away.

Comment

I'm assuming the UC - WVU tourney game will be broadcast on ESPN+?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                      That's correct

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                        If I read things correctly, all of the Big12 tourney games will be available on ESPN+.

Comment

Originally posted by bba_1979 View Post

If I read things correctly, all of the Big12 tourney games will be available on ESPN+.
                          I don't think this is correct although they might broadcast it on streaming as well. I'm looking at the PDF I posted and if we make it to Kansas, that game will be on ESPN2 and ESPNU. Everything after the 2nd round is on ESPN or ESPN2.
                          Last edited by Lobot; 03-11-2024, 12:04 PM.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I don't think this is correct akthough they might broadcast it on streaming as well. I'm looking at the PDF I posted and if we make it to Kansas, that game will be on ESPN2 and ESPNU. Everything after the 2nd round is on ESPN or ESPN2.
                            I use ESPN+ regularly. All of the ESPN-related platforms, including ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC, ACC are simulcast on ESPN+. If I'm watching a game on, say, FS1 via my TV, I can stream an ESPN game on my PC.

One caveat, I have to log in to ESPN+ using my DirecTV ID/password.
                            Last edited by swilsonsp4; 03-11-2024, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I stand corrected. Question though for folks who do streaming. I'm on a Hulu/ESPN+ combo. Does this combo allow for multigame viewing in either app as in four games with one in each corner? I've never really tried it but I know Youtube TV will do it. I think the ESPN app will also do this but maybe no with a TV? Anyone?

Speaking of TV, It's almost that time of year where you have to go look up which channel TruTV is on if you're not streaming.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X