Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Bearcat Basketball Appreciation thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Bearcat Basketball Appreciation thread.

One thing you cannot take away from this team is how hard they play. 99% of the time they are giving it everything they have on the floor. They stay out of trouble and give everything they have. They stay out of trouble off the court as well. That is what I want to see out of the team I root for. I wished they played smarter sometimes but then again I'm not sprinting up and down a court trying to make quick decisions while sitting on my couch.

I'm happy to see JJ finally get a start. He and Skilling's have immense potential. This team has me excited for what will happen next year. I've been touting JJ all year long and maybe it was the team we were playing yesterday but our passing was so much crisper. He won't score 25 a night but he has the potential to average 15 points per game. I know our assists numbers are low as a team but I wonder if that has more to do with coaching then it does the actual players. This team does not turn it over a lot. They really don't. It just seems like they do because they turn it over at some of the worst times during a game I'm starting to think that our offense and defense just doesn't give many opportunities for actual assists. I would rather take good care of the basketball and not turn it over then be concerned with a random category like assists. I love the lob but maybe we should either practice that more in practice or stop using it in games. I wonder what our conversion percentage on lobs to Aziz actually is?

In the end I'm happy with this team, proud of them and look forward to seeing how they grow next year.

UC was tied for 7th overall B12 in turnovers

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X