X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/18 exhibition game (home) vs OSU

Men's Basketball Hosts Ohio State Oct. 18 for CareSource Charity Exhibition

https://gobearcats.com/news/2024/9/4...xhibition.aspx

The Cincinnati men's basketball program will host Ohio State at Fifth Third Arena on Friday, Oct. 18 for a charity exhibition game.

Ticket information for the CareSource Exhibition Game for Mental Health, as well as the tip-off time, will be announced when available. Season-ticket holders will have priority access, followed by the general public on a first-come, first-serve basis.

"We are thrilled to participate in this exhibition with Ohio State and raise awareness for mental health initiatives," Cincinnati head coach Wes Miller said. "This game will be a great showcase for Fifth Third Arena and serve as a preview for our fans for what's in store for our 2024-25 team."

Bring in x and dayton and have a weekend event.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
      Bring in x and dayton and have a weekend event.
      UD & XU will be playing, but two days later at UD Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

UD & XU will be playing, but two days later at UD Arena.
        I would like a series where one winner is declared -- 2 games -- have it before the season - the problem is that some teams already play each other

Comment

Solddddddddd Out
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Solddddddddd Out
            Believe I saw student tickets sold out - general admission still available for all that still want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by kskenyon4 View Post

Believe I saw student tickets sold out - general admission still available for all that still want to go.
              I'll double check that. GoBearcats posted it was sold out. Maybe I misread it.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by kskenyon4 View Post

This is correct. It's not sold out except for the Student sections. Keep in mind if you haven't bought tickets yet, that this is a fundraiser for charity. Selling the game out would be a positive thing even if you can't physically attend.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Still tickets available as of this morning. The charity involved is a mental health charity called Care Source
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I would like a series where one winner is declared -- 2 games -- have it before the season - the problem is that some teams already play each other
                    Wes mentioned yesterday that they ideally would like to have all four teams (UC, OSU, XU, and UD) play in one event under one roof, so there should be some optimism that we could see this as early as next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Carthage World View Post

Wes mentioned yesterday that they ideally would like to have all four teams (UC, OSU, XU, and UD) play in one event under one roof, so there should be some optimism that we could see this as early as next season.
                      I caught a little bit of that. Anthony Grant at Dayton got all four coaches on a call about it. What might make this finally work is that Gene Smith the former AD at OSU is gone now. He was usually the blockade when UC tried to schedule OSU in anything. The only issue becomes who plays XU every year since we play them in season anyway.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Pre-Exhibition, the team is off to Chicago for their annual retreat this weekend. First picture I've seen posted of Tyler on crutches.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DA89qkEvbzk/
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I have 2 tix available for the game...lower bowl. Message me. Best offer wins.

Comment

OSU's Head Coach Jake Diebler did a press conference today about the game. I'll try and find a link to it but it's not in the usual places.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                              OSU's Head Coach Jake Diebler did a press conference today about the game. I'll try and find a link to it but it's not in the usual places.
                              I believe DIebler and Wes Miller both partook in a Zoom interview, during which Wes said Diebler got all four coaches (UC/OSU/XU/UD) together this summer and discussed potentially a regular season event some day.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X