DePaul 4/1 3:00 FS1

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leo from jersey
    replied
    Frenchy with a good play and then DS with a careless one.

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    look at Page haming it up big time - he seems to be enjoying the game

    Leave a comment:


  • Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by leo from jersey

    He would lose his red shirt
    Not to mention risking injury for a meaningless game

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus
    I guess there's no chance of McKinkey playing even though he's practicing
    He would lose his red shirt

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan
    This game has been downright boring.
    agreed but it is all we have left of the Cats this year

    Leave a comment:


  • Rufus
    replied
    I guess there's no chance of McKinkey playing even though he's practicing

    Leave a comment:


  • Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    This game has been downright boring.

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    DEPaul isn't the Big 12 but Frenchy is trying

    Leave a comment:


  • Carthage World
    replied
    Finally beating this team down as we should be doing.

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    so DePaul has quit

    Leave a comment:


  • bearcatbret
    replied
    DePaul set a record for most airballs in a half during the Crown event.

    Leave a comment:


  • longtimefan
    replied
    Am I wrong, or does Halvine look about 4 steps quicker than the last time he saw the floor?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gypo O'Leary
    replied
    Well I can't say I haven't seen the Cats squander a first half lead before....but Depaul looked kind of beat down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carthage World
    replied
    Dzellat outscoring Skillings in the first half is not an April Fools joke.

    Leave a comment:


  • bearcatbret
    replied
    What is with the blue headband?

    Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...