Future BEast BB only league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future BEast BB only league?

I know we're all sick of the instability and uncertainty but here are more rumors about conference realignment:

http://chronicle.com/blogs/players/2...y-league/29335

Seems inevitable to me.
    McMicken College of Arts & Sciences 1999

Big East in General

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I jumped in on this thread. I heard Dr. Lou say today on the tube that "West Virginia will be in the Big 12 next year." I thought that was put on hold (lawsuit etc.). What is the entire status? Football scheduling has to be affected by the uncertainty. What's the latest?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
      I didn't want to start a new thread, so I jumped in on this thread. I heard Dr. Lou say today on the tube that "West Virginia will be in the Big 12 next year." I thought that was put on hold (lawsuit etc.). What is the entire status? Football scheduling has to be affected by the uncertainty. What's the latest?
      Lou is an i diot. I put very little credence in what comes out of that ole coot's mouth.
      RIP #12 Greg Cook (1946-2012)

Red Rocker
      CoB '90 MBA '04

Comment

ESPN, in all discussions about conference realignment, shows WVU in the Big 12 next year. I hope they (WVU) gets kicked in the nuts in the lawsuit. Would I like UC in the Big 12? You bet ya. But I would expect to play by the rules and conference bylaws. WVU apparently thinks they are immune.

Comment

ESPN has a tremendous interest in not seeing Big East basketball rights go to NBC/comcast. Offering BB only schools a sweetheart deal to split away would accomplish that goal.

Believe me, the big east is ESPNs chew toy.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X