Moment of Silence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moment of Silence

Can we have a collective moment of silence for the WAC and the Sun Belt who have been poached by CUSA and the MWC to point where they are now dead.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

ummm - the Sun Belt isn't "dead" - it will still have enough teams to be a conference. Most likely they will add App State, Georgia State, Georgia Southern and some Texas school to round out the conference.

What is up in the air is what does Boise and SDSU do for their olympic sports, and where does NMState and Idaho go with football?

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatSeminole View Post
      ummm - the Sun Belt isn't "dead" - it will still have enough teams to be a conference. Most likely they will add App State, Georgia State, Georgia Southern and some Texas school to round out the conference.

What is up in the air is what does Boise and SDSU do for their olympic sports, and where does NMState and Idaho go with football?
      Texas State wants to go D1(at the worst possible time) so I think that's your answer on that.

Rice needs a home.

My point was the whole thing's a bloody mess.

Looking for a scapegoat? There isn't one. It's completely Texas' Fault with LHN. I get the channel and I refuse to watch anything on it unless it involves UC
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Texas State wants to go D1(at the worst possible time) so I think that's your answer on that.

Rice needs a home.

My point was the whole thing's a bloody mess.

Looking for a scapegoat? There isn't one. It's completely Texas' Fault with LHN. I get the channel and I refuse to watch anything on it unless it involves UC
        Unless there's a development I'm unaware of, Rice is in C-USA (since 2005, after leaving the WAC).

But, yes, it's a bloody mess. The WAC membership brass met this weekend in Phoenix. I'm sure that was a cheerful affair.

The Idaho Vandals may forced to slink back to the Big Sky, which is FCS. NM State have been non-competitive for eons in football. Geographically, though, Las Cruces is an easy drive from El Paso, making the Aggies a potential partner for UTEP in C-USA.

The MWC - C-USA arrangement appears likely to involve an extremely large number of teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Rice needs a home.
          Rice has a home they've been in CUSA for years now.

Texas State has been invited to the Sun Belt.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X