The carousel begins again in Big 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The carousel begins again in Big 12

Big 12 is talking about going to 16 teams by 2016. We are not one of the teams being mentioned. FSU, VT Clemson and {gasp} ND.

I guess this forum will be around for the next 5 years or so.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Notre Dame has 'contingency plans' if it leaves Big East

Notre Dame basketball coach Mike Brey said the Fighting Irish's objective is to remain in the Big East, but admitted the school has "contingency plans" if it needs to join another conference.

"I know right now we're focused 100 percent on [rebuilding the Big East] but there's no question contingency plans [about joining another conference] on those pay grades higher than me have been discussed and will be discussed," Brey told CBSSports.com at Monday's Big East spring meetings.

"I'll say this: if it doesn't work out [in the Big East], everybody's got a spot for us [in another league]," Brey said. "I hope we keep our spot here and keep moving forward and massaging that. But whatever happens, we're going to land on our feet. I guarantee that."
    http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...eaves-big-east

Comment

If Notre Dame really cared about rebuilding the Big East, they would have had their football team join the conference.
      In loving memory, I will be a fan for both of us.
      Cody- Oct 25th 1987 to Jan 1st 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by cmm27 View Post
        If Notre Dame really cared about rebuilding the Big East, they would have had their football team join the conference.
        Correct. But the will never do that.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X