Notre Dame to ACC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame to ACC

Sorry, I didn't know whether to put this under Basketball or football, it really affects both.
    Notre Dame will join the Atlantic Coast Conference as a full member with the exception of football, but will play five football games annually against ACC teams.
    http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...all-hockey-acc

For those who said bring your football team to the Big East ot hit the road, your wish is granted.

Big East Football had bowl tie-ins in association with Notre Dame. I would assume they're taking those with them.

Perhaps the conference realignment thread? :-D
    "Lets do 10 shots of Jose before the EKU game!!!!"

-Source Unknown

Comment

All I can say is "good riddance". We don't need any more "elite" members.

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post
        Big East Football had bowl tie-ins in association with Notre Dame. I would assume they're taking those with them.
        Pretty sure those were going bye bye anyway with the new playoff system and bowl deals that the other conferences have made.

Comment

Originally posted by applegbt View Post
          Pretty sure those were going bye bye anyway with the new playoff system and bowl deals that the other conferences have made.
          How does the Orange Bowl/ACC/ND association look now - you could have a Notre Dame-ACC winner which could very easily be a repeat of a regular season game. I guess they wouldn't care if ND brought fans and TV viewership.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X