Big East, Aresco secure spot for football champ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #41 View Post
    People are vastly overestimating the value of the nBE's TV deal. The conference is now associated more closely with C-USA, MAC, and the Sun Belt than any of the "Power 5" conferences.

Why would anyone assume that the TV rights would be significantly greater than any of their new "peers?"
    Read Bearcat Otto's post below yours, then take economics class (particularly the sections on Supply vs Demand) and it will become very clear why odds are that the new Beast TV deal will be in the double digits for UC.

After reading this a day later my wording was poor as I don't mean to be offensive or call anyone dumb just a smart-alec way of saying it all comes down to simple economics as to why the Beast has a good chance to get 10mill or more. I apologize if I offended anybody with my original wording
    Last edited by 98bearcat; 11-16-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 98bearcat View Post
      Read Bearcat Otto's post below yours, then take economics class (particularly the sections on Supply vs Demand) and it will become very clear why odds are that the new Beast TV deal will be in the double digits for UC.
      Bottom line expectations I'm hearing are about 11MM per school. I will repeat bottom.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X