Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C-USA, reborn w/ Tulane & ECU going to BE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-USA, reborn w/ Tulane & ECU going to BE!

So I was wrong about leaving C-USA to join the Big East. Trips to the Orange Bowl and Sugar Bowl will prove any man wrong.

So today the Big East invites Tulane and ECU to join in 2014.

The addition of Tulane and East Carolina will give the Big East 13 football members in 2014 -- UConn, Louisville, South Florida, Cincinnati, Tulane, Temple, Boise State, San Diego State, UCF, SMU, Memphis, Houston and ECU.

Of those 13 schools, nine are former members of Conference USA, two are former Mountain West members and one is a former Mid-American Conference member.

"Mine eyes have seen the glory!" .... One FG away from the BCS National Championship game!

B.C.
    Last edited by Bearcat Chris; 11-27-2012, 04:57 PM.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

I believe!!

I believe in Santa and Whit---I can't imagine that UC is left holding the bag!! If UC is left out in the cold, I just don't see me pumping money into a C-USA school---BUT I really see us included--I pray to heaven!!

Comment

My goodness I hope we get into the ACC or Big 12. However, I will still continue to
      support the Bearcats, buy my 4 season fb tickets & go to away games as well.
      No matter what conference.
      JDBearcat
      RIP Pat Cummings

Comment

Originally posted by JDBEARCAT View Post
        My goodness I hope we get into the ACC or Big 12. However, I will still continue to
        support the Bearcats, buy my 4 season fb tickets & go to away games as well.
        No matter what conference.
        Good riddance...I hope you and your 10,000 closest friends enjoy the Tulane game. (and all other home games) You'll have no problem improving your seats, as they will be easier to obtain than a the Moeller/ Colerain game.

Go Cyclones

Comment

Originally posted by Catz75 View Post
          Good riddance...I hope you and your 10,000 closest friends enjoy the Tulane game. (and all other home games) You'll have no problem improving your seats, as they will be easier to obtain than a the Moeller/ Colerain game.

Go Cyclones
          I don't usually address individuals, but I don't get it. Strange post from a supposed Bearcat fan, otherwise I can't explain why you would be posting on this site.

I don't get it. Catz75 declares 2 things: 1. He hopes UC gets into a real conference 2. If they don't, he declares his commitment to continue to be a fan and support the Bearcats.

And you rip him a new orifice???

Nobody is happy with this conference realignment and UC - right now - on the outside looking in. We have got to find a way out of the BE but it might take a year or two, who knows. Won't help if everyone drops the program like a bad habit.
          Last edited by Bearcat-in-Italy; 11-27-2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat-in-Italy View Post
            I don't usually address individuals, but I don't get it. Strange post from a supposed Bearcat fan, otherwise I can't explain why you would be posting on this site.

I don't get it. Catz75 declares 2 things: 1. He hopes UC gets into a real conference 2. If they don't, he declares his commitment to continue to be a fan and support the Bearcats.

Nobody is happy with this conference realignment and UC - right now - on the outside looking in. We have got to find a way out of the BE but it might take a year or two, who knows. Won't help if everyone drops the program like a bad habit.
            You are right...I guess I am "supposed" Bearcats fan. I, and 9 other season tickets holders have had it. I'm a grad, and we're all long time FB ticket holders. My apologies for ripping him....but this is a program that 1) Has coaches leave on a regular basis... BJ will be gone soon 2) a stadium, while nice to watch a game in, will not grow, and is cramped...and now,3) a league that will be horrible (even the hoped for change to the ACC wont' add much for FB) and finally, 4) rediculously scheduled early games

Football will very soon be an after thought, as in past years. I still have hopes for the basketball program. So while I wear my feelings on my sleeve, and was pretty hard on the other post,,,I've lost all enthuasium. I have sports dollars to blow....but they won't be spent on UC football. In terms of quality, it's going extinct right before are eyes . We prefer not to witness any further decay regarding coach shuffling, stadium decay and substandard league formation. It was a nice, short ride. I don't see the end result being anything near what we'd want it to be

Yes...I (we) are Pi#$$@ed. So we say arevederci. Hope to see you in the other venue that needs serious upgrades (5th 3rd). Our football days are done

We're really doing all we can to not go back to PBS for the Bengals.....but we aren't joking that the Cyclones are a viable source for our sports bucks, And that's a damn shame

Comment

You are right...I guess I am "supposed" Bearcats fan. I, and 9 other season tickets holders have had it. I'm a grad, and we're all long time FB ticket holders. My apologies for ripping him....but this is a program that 1) Has coaches leave on a regular basis... BJ will be gone soon 2) a stadium, while nice to watch a game in, will not grow, and is cramped...and now,3) a league that will be horrible (even the hoped for change to the ACC wont' add much for FB) and finally, 4) rediculously scheduled early games

Football will very soon be an after thought, as in past years. I still have hopes for the basketball program. So while I wear my feelings on my sleeve, and was pretty hard on the other post,,,I've lost all enthuasium. I have sports dollars to blow....but they won't be spent on UC football. In terms of quality, it's going extinct right before are eyes . We prefer not to witness any further decay regarding coach shuffling, stadium decay and substandard league formation. It was a nice, short ride. I don't see the end result being anything near what we'd want it to be

Yes...I (we) are Pi#$$@ed. So we say arevederci. Hope to see you in the other venue that needs serious upgrades (5th 3rd). Our football days are done

We're really doing all we can to not go back to PBS for the Bengals.....but we aren't joking that the Cyclones are a viable source for our sports bucks, And that's a damn shame
              You remind me of the ***** I sat next to this season who never cheered anything positive......seemed to never enjoy any of the games and to top it all off......got mad when in one series the coaches settle for a field goal and as our kicker is about to kick the field goal yells "miss it"!! Unbelievable. Who buys tickets and behaves like that......people who only come to these events so they can they can brag they are UC fans when times are good and when they are bad, suddenly never supported the team....or worse, put on their OSU t-shirts.

You have no idea where we may end up......so just shut up and enjoy your sudden love for UC B'ball....cause I am sure you were complaining about Mick the last few years and now he's your guy.....always has been, right?

You either support these athletes or you don't......there is no in-between or you are just another example of today's win-only fan world!!

When UC lands in that new conference.....please don't take seats from people who support the team for the right reasons. I'm tired of the fat fool who can't enjoy the experience of Nippert, but instead would rather be miserable all game long while trying to call out pee-wee football plays all game long like somehow coaching is so easy.......wait....I mean it is all so cheesy!!!

Just be a Bearcat Fan!!!!
              GO BEARCATS!

Comment

If you graduated from UC and all you care about is the football team then you didn't get much out of going there. You should stick to pro sports.

If you love UC and it had an impact on your life then you support the school in good times and bad. It's okay to be pissed off at our current situation but its not like the school doesn't want to be in a better league, doesn't want to upgrade its facilities and doesn't want to keep the good coaches. They are doing their best which is a he!! Of a lot more than b!tching on a website dedicated to FANS of the school!
                Bleed red and black and everything else will take care of itself!

Comment

You are right...I guess I am "supposed" Bearcats fan. I, and 9 other season tickets holders have had it. I'm a grad, and we're all long time FB ticket holders.
                  How long have you been season ticket holders? Back before the good days? Because we would never have recieved these posts about 8 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by waterhead View Post
                    How long have you been season ticket holders? Back before the good days? Because we would never have recieved these posts about 8 years ago.
                    Exactly. I remember the dark years in both bball and fball. We are in a good situation as an athletic department today. We may slide backwards with the realignment crap but we will hang in there. I can not believe that we have people complaining that both football and basketball are on TV at the same time. Be happy that they are both on period. Do you remember when football was never on?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat-in-Italy View Post

Thank you for a great rebuttal.
                      JDBearcat
                      RIP Pat Cummings

Comment

We will align to the PapaJohns bowl

Comment

Bye Bye Loserville

Looks like Louisville to the ACC is a done deal

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...