Maryland's pending lawsuit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland's pending lawsuit

Could be the beginning of Armageddon for college football. If the 50 mil gets nixed it will be a mad scramble out of the ACC.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...big-ten-pac-12

Big East v2.0 (ACC post-armageddon) probably won't put teams in the playoff very often, but the basketball will be good, and after all that has transpired, I'll take that every day of the week.

And the football won't be awful, either, but it will be a step below the big time. Fine, whatever.

Comment

Great read. Thanks. So, when the "Big Four" get established, are they going to kick out the bottom feeders to add better teams? I can think of Vandy in the SEC where they are really never going to challenge for football or basketball. Or does the SEC keep them because of academics kind of like Northwestern in the Big 10? Or Iowa State in the Big12?

Comment

Originally posted by True Bearcat View Post
        Could be the beginning of Armageddon for college football. If the 50 mil gets nixed it will be a mad scramble out of the ACC.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...big-ten-pac-12
        This is the same article published late Tuesday. Nothing new.
        RIP #12 Greg Cook (1946-2012)

Red Rocker
        CoB '90 MBA '04

Comment

Originally posted by bobestes View Post
          Big East v2.0 (ACC post-armageddon) probably won't put teams in the playoff very often, but the basketball will be good, and after all that has transpired, I'll take that every day of the week.

And the football won't be awful, either, but it will be a step below the big time. Fine, whatever.
          Yep, the new place will look a lot like the old place.
          RIP #12 Greg Cook (1946-2012)

Red Rocker
          CoB '90 MBA '04

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X