The Future Is Now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future Is Now!

Today is the first day of the rest of our Bearcat Fan lives...

Now, more than ever, is the time to show our support for our favorite school and teams.

Tune in

Show up

Bring a friend

Donate

I get it... people are disappointed with the current state of the conference. It's not the path we may have chosen. But it is the path we are on.

It's time to make the best of it...and stop whining about it.

The time is now to show that Cincinnati is the most dominant and most-supported school in the soon-to-be America 12.

Show up, if you can, at MSG this weekend

Show up, if you can, where ever they play in round 1 in the NCAA tourney

Tune in...whenever they are on TV...make sure the Cats show up in the ratings

Buy a t-shirt.

Buy another one

Buy one for your neighbor

Show up at the April 6th spring practice.

Point being...make a difference. More than ever

The future is now! Make it count.
    Last edited by GoCats1994; 03-18-2013, 01:14 PM.

I'll make another attempt at getting this to the top of the discussion list.

Maybe it's just me...but the negativity surrounding the current state of the conference is driving me nuts.

Cincinnati fans have an opportunity to show the people that matter (aka ACC or Big12 braintrust) that it is the most supported school in this Metro-Something conference. This includes everything from ticket sales to TV ratings to donations to revenue from fans buying "gear".

If Cincinnati fans do not want the title of "most supported school in the conference," I'm sure that USF fans or UConn fans would gladly like to waive that banner.

Bottom line...fans are not powerless here. Regardless of your current level of support, it is up to all of us to consider if there is anything "more" we would like to do for the school.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X