Peoples' Opinion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peoples' Opinion

I know it doesn't matter, but makes for good speculation. Where do you think the Bearcats will end up or be in 5 years and why? Not where you hope they end up, but where they will be.

A) American Athletic Conference
    B) Atlantic Coast Conference
    C) Southeastern Conference
    D) Big 12
    E) Big 10
    F) MAC
    G) Independent

Not a scientific poll, but good for conversation.

I choose D, because there are openings, because of Whit, because their will be more movement within the 5 years.

Realistically I believe that we will be in the AAC for the foreseeable future. The only reason we would get an invite is if the Big 12 decides to go back to 12 teams. I am not convinced the BIG is going to expand any more, and that would mean that the ACC will most likely stay as it is now.

Comment

Hopefully B, Maybe D, probably A. All other options will not happen.
      Oscar Robertson seems like a nice guy.

Comment

A

10 charaxters.
        Not to be a debbie downer, but it's not all good attention.

Who cares. It is national attention. UC's basketball program needs attention in just about any way it can get it.

Comment

D -----------

Comment

A. Unfortunately

Comment

The Big 12 will be forced to go to 12 teams in the next year or two. Why? Because in order to play for the National Championship, you have to win your conference championship game. The NCAA rules state that in order to have a conference championship game, you must have 12 teams in your conference. Texas will not be left out of the conversation for national champions. So, the Big 12 has two options. 1 - expand to 12 teams. 2 - get the NCAA to change their rule which they have been trying without any success. Also, the "power conferences" are going to set the rules and I believe that the Big 12 will be left out if they do not expand.

Comment

I believe the Big 12 within a year or two due to the Championship requirement.

If the Big 12 doesn't expand, I see the Big 12 not in existence and four super conferences of 16-20.

IF 16, we MAY be in a East regional expanded ACC. If on outside looking in, we will never get in as the NCAA will dissolve in a four super conference scenario.
                If 20 per confernce I see us in either the East regional (ACC) or Southeast Regional (SEC). We will definitely be in, but NCAA will dissolve.
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X