Dr Ono in Dallas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Ono in Dallas

Went to the alumni gathering in Dallas. It was the first time I had gotten to meet Dr. Ono. Very impressive. We discussed the Big 12 very briefly and he asked if everyone understood how hard he is working to improve UC's athletic prospects. I assured him that I thought everyone understood that.

Originally posted by 1977 BearCat View Post
    Went to the alumni gathering in Dallas. It was the first time I had gotten to meet Dr. Ono. Very impressive. We discussed the Big 12 very briefly and he asked if everyone understood how hard he is working to improve UC's athletic prospects. I assured him that I thought everyone understood that.
    I'm glad one of us made it. My father and I got stuck at home by the bad weather.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      I'm glad one of us made it. My father and I got stuck at home by the bad weather.
      Golf ball sized hail?

Yeah actually, Why did someone mention my tweet? lol
      Last edited by Lobot; 04-04-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1977 BearCat View Post
        Golf ball sized hail?

Yeah actually, Why did someone mention my tweet? lol
        No. Friend of mine lives in Frisco and that's what they got. Coppell is on the normal bad weather track to Frisco (southwest to northeast).

Comment

I wish I had known that. My son is a graduate working in San Antonio. I would have suggested he attend. Also, good to know Dr. Ono is working on the conference realignment. It certainly deserves his attention.
          Last edited by vince8290; 04-14-2014, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X