Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...leave-the-ncaa

69% of coaches responded anonymously that they think the power 5 will split off from the NCAA in college basketball. Personally I think they will try to increase the difference between the haves and have nots but I don't think they would want to exclude all of the non-5 from the NCAA tournament. The current tournament format has too much drama and high ratings (and money). If the spread between the haves and have nots eventually increases to the level they want then you won't see the upsets to the extent that you do now. If that happens then maybe interest will wane and the P5 can do what they really want which is totally split off and keep the money.

The most BS hypocritical liberal, academic ideal of "a level playing field of opportunities" is now a perfunctory $ cash country club for the elitists...

And you'll never know the membership criteria...

With the autonomy vote decided, they are free of anti-trust and can squeeze the have nots out, use them as they choose..

College sports are oversaturated as an entertainment package. Let me flip by the BTN's Penn State vs. Northwestern softball game..

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X