Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UC met with Big 12 before playoff decision??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC met with Big 12 before playoff decision??

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...160133203.html

Interesting. The TSN article this refers to says their source was "a source close to" UC.

There's only one reason I can think of that we would leak something like this - we're hoping that the ACC hears this and decides to pounce first. Either that or the story is a complete fabrication.
    UC MBA '08
    Purdue '15

Comment

It's not a fabrication because it happened previous to the first town hall and was discussed somewhat at the meeting. I was not there personally although I was invited, but I've seen and have a copy of a synopsis of what went on. I have my suspicions on who Decourcy's source was but I don't want to go accusing people of leaking that info without knowing for a fact it was him or her. Incidentally, the next Town Hall with Bohn and Mick is tomorrow night. I once again won't be able to attend but I have a good idea what WON'T be discussed and some of the questions that will be asked. I'm actually hoping that they choose not to discuss realignment and focus on basketball and 5/3 improvements.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        It's not a fabrication because it happened previous to the first town hall and was discussed somewhat at the meeting. I was not there personally although I was invited, but I've seen and have a copy of a synopsis of what went on. I have my suspicions on who Decourcy's source was but I don't want to go accusing people of leaking that info without knowing for a fact it was him or her. Incidentally, the next Town Hall with Bohn and Mick is tomorrow night. I once again won't be able to attend but I have a good idea what WON'T be discussed and some of the questions that will be asked. I'm actually hoping that they choose not to discuss realignment and focus on basketball and 5/3 improvements.
        Got any questions you'd like to be asked?
        RIP #12 Greg Cook (1946-2012)

Red Rocker
        CoB '90 MBA '04

Comment

Pretty sure all UCATS members or at least all season ticket holders are invited to the town halls

Comment

If there is something going on related to expansion everybody will be tight lipped.

Comment

Tweetcap: University Of Cincinnati Town Hall

http://cincyontheprowl.com/2014/12/1...ati-town-hall/

Comment

Play some games at Cincinnati Gardens? I actually wouldn't mind. Lots of fond memories of watching Oscar and the Royals there.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                  Play some games at Cincinnati Gardens? I actually wouldn't mind. Lots of fond memories of watching Oscar and the Royals there.
                  You are kidding, right? That place has not been updated since Oscar played. It is a dump and the surrounding area is a barren wasteland. It would be great if someone revitalized the area and arena but you know what they say about wishing in one hand....

Comment

Still love to recall Cedrick Glover and the spin move. Had to be the most improved player i ever recall seeing at the gardens. Was in the band in hs, and was a beast inside by the time he wrapped it up. He was a warrior. I'd take the gardens over the coliseum for one year.

Comment

At least now at the Gardens, we would not be playing with X banners all around. I do not want to play at NKU for that same reason. The Gardens were actually very good to UC for that one year back in the late 80's because the Coliseum would not grant us just one more year prior to the Shoe being ready and basically threw us out on the street

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X