Big 12 basketball coaching salaries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 basketball coaching salaries

I thought this was interesting as to where the dominoes fall for basketball and what we might have to essentially compete with. Don't forget the women's side. There's a lot of money there in the big 12 that we aren't even in the ball park on.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/col...smith-more.ece
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Interesting that Huggs is #2 on the list only behind perennial basketball power Kansas.
    "In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel." - former colleague to Jim Tressel as quoted in Sports Illustrated.

Comment

And he has missed the tourney the past couple years.

Comment

Given tenure and accomplishments, it seems that Mick's 2.2 million is about right and in line to be competitive. Wome's Bball has never been a strong area for UC, though I am hoping it can rise to the challenge.

Football also seems about right except a little smaller stadium than is desired for Big 12.

I wonder how we could compete in baseball in that league?
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Huggins does rank 3rd overall in total wins among active coaches...that probably has something to do with the high salary.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X