Houston and the Big12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston and the Big12

I think some of us thought Houston was crazy when they claimed they were getting into the Big 12 with a mostly empty stadium and a commuter school. The President of the Board of Regents seems to think otherwise.

http://www.chron.com/local/education...witter-desktop
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I don't care who else gets in, just as long as we get into a P5 conference in the near future.

Comment

Isn't that Big 12 Conference just sooo impressive, and soo forward thinking!! Adding another Texas school to a conference that's already lopsided with Texas schools is just.....well.... it's just.......brilliant!! Why didn't someone else think of that first??
      Who's next on UT's list of lap dogs....I mean..... expansion candidates?? Could it be Sam Houston State? North Texas? Does Corpus Christi have a UT satellite campus that they could add??
      You have to believe that the commissioners for the other P5 Conferences hear the rumors and are watching this unfold, and they have to be laughing at UT and the Big12.
      In my (admittedly worthless) opinion, the mess that UT continues to create diminishes the Big12's credibility with the other conferences.

Comment

Big Texas Conference

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post
          Big Texas Conference
          The rest of the world yawned when asked to watch the old SWC, as almost all the schools were Texas sited, and, as a result, that conference went away. What makes the Big 12 schools think it would be any different today?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X