AAC - Power 6 Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC - Power 6 Status

We have been hearing this since the league was created. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spor...ign/101161968/
    From the AAC - http://theamerican.org/news/2017/5/1...501173329.aspx
    Last edited by bearcatbret; 05-01-2017, 04:28 PM.

I salute the AAC for trying. But that's going to be a tough nut to crack. The power 5 have their pie, and they are not going to be benevolent enough to share it. The AAC will have to create their own share.

Comment

It's all about exposure and advertisers. If the American generate some eyeballs FoxSports, NBC Sport, or CBSSN will come calling. With ESPN cutting back, they'll start losing their strangle hold on college sports in general, which would be awesome for us. That being said, the teams/schools in the American need to care of business on the field!

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat_joe View Post
        It's all about exposure and advertisers. If the American generate some eyeballs FoxSports, NBC Sport, or CBSSN will come calling. With ESPN cutting back, they'll start losing their strangle hold on college sports in general, which would be awesome for us. That being said, the teams/schools in the American need to care of business on the field!
        If at all possible to cut ESPN from your package, I encourage you to do so. I admit I forgot I did this until I tried to tune into the NFL draft. The CBS Live app was a little slow, but it was ONLY a draft.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

NFL Mobile app worked pretty well for the Draft as well. We have a thread under General Discussion regarding cord cutting options for those who are looking to drop Cable. I just did it last week with the expectation that at least 2 services will roll out sports in time for next football season.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X