Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe

HEY - Just got back from river cruise in central Europe. Was able to track EVERYTHING - EXCEPT Bearcat News!

Domain from ship was blocked - huh?

Perhaps this site's admins are blocking Foreign originating IPs to keep those darn spammers out?

Comment

Originally posted by ACAirborne View Post
      Perhaps this site's admins are blocking Foreign originating IPs to keep those darn spammers out?
      That is a definite possibility. We've had to block ISPs from some central and western european countries. We are not blocking any entire country although China and Russia would be on the list if we could do that.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I just returned from Europe (UK and Italy) and found no access to the forums at BCN, despite trying to log on using my user ID and password. I had no problems looking at blogs at other UC sites. Not a big deal as long as it keeps spammers off of this site.

Comment

Not having any problems from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Comment

I live in Germany and have to use VPN to get access. Would be very happy if this could be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by rhammers View Post
              I live in Germany and have to use VPN to get access. Would be very happy if this could be changed.
              Rhammers, If you would, send me your "normal" IP address in a private message and I'll the admins check it against the banned list. When did this start happening?
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X