Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

When I go into a forum, say the basketball forum, and then go into a thread there is a series of links at the top of the page that look like this.

BearcatNews Forums > Basketball

But these links are not at the bottom of the page. So if I'm three pages deep into a thread I have to either scroll all the way back to the top of the page to get to these links or hit the back button 3 times to get to the forums frontpage or the basketball forum front page.

Does that make sense?

It's just a suggestion to help make the forum surfing a little easier.

Originally posted by nachoman91 View Post
    When I go into a forum, say the basketball forum, and then go into a thread there is a series of links at the top of the page that look like this.

But these links are not at the bottom of the page. So if I'm three pages deep into a thread I have to either scroll all the way back to the top of the page to get to these links or hit the back button 3 times to get to the forums frontpage or the basketball forum front page.

Does that make sense?

I'm going to have to agree with him. Although it takes minimal effort to scroll up it would be nice if the option was at the bottom. Maybe a newer version of the software does this?
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

AW MAN!?!?! I had never really noticed it, but know everytime I'm at the bottom of a page and have to scroll up I get pissed!! j/k
      Intimidate, Dominate, Celebrate!!!

Comment

I don't know if that is possible with the vBulletin software. I'll take a look.
        Keith Wedinger
        Bearcatnews.com Administrator
        Twitter: @jkwuc89

Comment

Originally posted by nachoman91 View Post

Does that make sense?

I guess I do not understand your question. When I go to the bottom of a page there is a pull down which allows me to go back to any forum I want. Isn't this what you are asking about?

Comment

Seriously??? Has that thing always been there??? If so...awesome and I'm and idiot...if not...way to be quick on the improvement!
            Intimidate, Dominate, Celebrate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ME80 View Post
              I guess I do not understand your question. When I go to the bottom of a page there is a pull down which allows me to go back to any forum I want. Isn't this what you are asking about?
              I see the drop down box but it is not as convenient as I've seen on other boards. Check out the bottom of this thread under the last posting.

http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=293316
              NCAAbbs / BigEastbbs / Football Members / Cincinnati / Who will win the national championship?

You can easily see all the links all the way back to the front page and they are conveniently located. I am not pimping this site at all, just showing the difference. This isn't a major complaint cause I love BearcatNews. I'm just throwing out some suggestions to make it even better.

Comment

Nacho - I do like that format, but a change like that would have to come from the software provider. Its not something BearcatNews can change at this time.
                Mike In Clifton

No sarcasm on the internet.

Comment

Keith/Mike, you guys do an excellent job. I enjoy this website after a long day at work. I like his idea tho
                  ZCat

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X