New Years Thank You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to and for everyone who is on this board and contributes content and labor to it's continued existence. Many of you already know, this board has always been free and I do this for free. This is a completely a hobby for me and something I think is fun and I'm lucky to have the time to do this. For that you can thank my wife and not me.

The message board is going on 12 years old in April and the site / old email listserve was around well before I got here. It wouldn't exist without a lot of effort and contribution from other admins, mods and contributors over the years so thanks to all of you.

Welcome to new members that signed on recently. Don't be shy to post or to contact me with questions.

Again a huge thank you to Brett for the recent upgrades and fixing up the place.

Happy New Year and onward into 2019! Go Bearcats!

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Thanks for all that you do (and the tickets that you give out)!

Go Bearcats!
    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

BCN is a great site & a ton better than the talk site. I enjoy this site & is my main source for Bearcat News & updates.
      Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        I just wanted to say thank you to and for everyone who is on this board and contributes content and labor to it's continued existence. Many of you already know, this board has always been free and I do this for free. This is a completely a hobby for me and something I think is fun and I'm lucky to have the time to do this. For that you can thank my wife and not me.

The message board is going on 12 years old in April and the site / old email listserve was around well before I got here. It wouldn't exist without a lot of effort and contribution from other admins, mods and contributors over the years so thanks to all of you.

Welcome to new members that signed on recently. Don't be shy to post or to contact me with questions.

Again a huge thank you to Brett for the recent upgrades and fixing up the place.

Happy New Year and onward into 2019! Go Bearcats!

From someone who goes back deep into the old e-mail list just many thanks for keeping the "list" going - certainly one of, if not the, best places to get UC sports info.

Comment

I go back pretty deep as well. Lurked for a long time before joining but this is a great UC site for good info and discussion. Thanks!
          ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Great UC site and thank you!!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X