Athletic Department Office Contact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletic Department Office Contact

Does anyone have a contact email for John Cunningham or Ben (sp?) his assistant? Trying to reach out to ensure they are aware of an issue with student season ticket holders. It appears the student season ticket holders are supposed to get a meal/snack with their ticket and the concession stand where this has been available is closed this season. The students have received conflicting information and got the runaround, literally they have gone from concession stand to concession stand, stood in line, only to find out no one there knows anything about it. As you can imagine, this causes longer concession lines, extended conversations, and is only going to get worse as we have more sellout games. In my experiences, when things like this get off target, it's usually because someone who had the responsibility has moved and no one new is identified to have the "R". I'm betting if John or Ben knew about this, they'd simply assign it to the right person and it'd get taken care of quickly, but I don't have a means to make that contact.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

UC.EDU - search on "directory"

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
      Does anyone have a contact email for John Cunningham or Ben (sp?) his assistant? Trying to reach out to ensure they are aware of an issue with student season ticket holders. It appears the student season ticket holders are supposed to get a meal/snack with their ticket and the concession stand where this has been available is closed this season. The students have received conflicting information and got the runaround, literally they have gone from concession stand to concession stand, stood in line, only to find out no one there knows anything about it. As you can imagine, this causes longer concession lines, extended conversations, and is only going to get worse as we have more sellout games. In my experiences, when things like this get off target, it's usually because someone who had the responsibility has moved and no one new is identified to have the "R". I'm betting if John or Ben knew about this, they'd simply assign it to the right person and it'd get taken care of quickly, but I don't have a means to make that contact.
      I'd contact Anthony DiFino at difinoaf@uc.edu

Comment

I've emailed him with the text of your post red_n_black_attack
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thanks, I also emailed the generic ad email account and assist AD. Gotta keep those students out of our lines , and my daughter happy.

Comment

"We are aware of the issue and working with our concessionaire to rectify the problem. We have found the genesis of the problem and have a prescribed solution. The solution will be addressed with our student season ticket holders prior to the Temple game. We’re sorry if this issue inconvenienced you or someone you may know, but please know the issue is being addressed.

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Anthony "
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Excellent!! Not surprised they were already aware. Thanks for getting the info shared.

Comment

FWIW, I asked my Frosh son if this has been an issue for him. His response: "I haven't even tried to get anything because the lines are ridiculous and I don't want to miss the game"

I know not all students live on campus, but if they are in the dorms, they are required to have meal plans. I'm pretty sure he was well fed before going to the games

Comment

A friend of mine works the concessions. He said that they have had people (several) quit the day of the games. Like a lot of food service, they just cannot fill the positions.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCats1994 View Post
                    FWIW, I asked my Frosh son if this has been an issue for him. His response: "I haven't even tried to get anything because the lines are ridiculous and I don't want to miss the game"

I know not all students live on campus, but if they are in the dorms, they are required to have meal plans. I'm pretty sure he was well fed before going to the games
                    Re-reading my post, I am thinking maybe I wasn't as clear as I wanted to be. The point to this was that he was not worried about it. At all. Didn't bother him for a minute

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X