*** 1/1 Site Issues ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** 1/1 Site Issues ***

For those who were wandering in and got redirected to something objectional today, I apologize. The site got legitimately hacked. We're back on line and I don't think at this point that credentials got compromised but just to be on the safe side, I'd suggest everyone change their password just in case.

If you notice anything weird with your old posts or get redictrected clicking a link please let me know ASAP so I can get with the site owner and work on it. Thanks.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

can't get into the tulane game thread.

Comment

got a bunch of these
      Unapproved, Deleted, Closed:
      Started by Guest

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
        got a bunch of these
        Unapproved, Deleted, Closed:
        Started by Guest
        Same here...anyways, Rayvon Griffith has a top 10 of OSU, Kansas, UCLA, Penn State, Alabama, Louisville, Oklahoma State, South Carolina, Arizona State and UC

Comment

Thanks folks, basketball and recruiting threads are still fouled up. We’re working on it.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Thanks folks, basketball and recruiting threads are still fouled up. We’re working on it.
            This is going to take some time to fix, if we're able to fix it all.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

same with this current Basketball team

Comment

New threads seem to sticking but there’s a possibility they could vanish if we’re able to restore previous threads. Cross your fingers
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Just in looking at things from the surface it appears that we have not actually lost any data which is good because I put a ton of legwork into the recruiting stuff. We're just locked out of the old threads in the Basketball and Recruiting forums right now. Appears to be a permissions or role issue with those forums specifically. The owner and server admin Brett ,(not the same as person as Brent), will work on this as time allows but please be patient. If you have questions reach out and let me know and If I can get answer, I will. If we get this fixed there will probably be some site maintenance in the near future for software upgrades so we can prevent this from happening again.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It looks like the cert has expired.

Comment

It is also displaying incorrectly when you acknowledge the security warning on the first load. Clicking on any other link from that page allows it to normally display.

Comment

It's fixed. Sorry about that. The owner keeps trying to automate the renewal and the automation keeps breaking. (shrug emoji)
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X