Banner change?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner change?

I was wondering if we could show the football team a little love and get BK's picture in the banner to join Mick.

With the momentum the football team is gaining, I hope its message board will start to become as utilized as the BB.

Go Cats!
    DF

I would have to agree.
    Bryan Shaw

Comment

Ditto that.

Comment

At minimum we need a better picture of Mick. In the current picture, I can't tell if he's leading an orchestra or singing the National Anthem.

Comment

I think in that specific picture he was telling Allen to get back on defense.
          Josh Rexhausen
          CE'99

Comment

I agree that Kelly deserves to be posted up there too. I have never seen so much football excitement - I'd actually prefer a single picture of BK up there.
            "We probably had too many guys last year and it caused a lot of confusion," Cronin said.
            "I watched the film and it was even worse than I said in the post-game," Cronin said.
            “I don’t know how you couldn’t have optimism,” Cronin said.

Comment

We'll work on it. We'll probably take the banner off of the forums site, add Coach Kelly to it, and then, use it on both sites. If any of you are Photoshop experts and want to take a shot at it, go ahead and post your results here.
              Keith Wedinger
              Bearcatnews.com Administrator
              Twitter: @jkwuc89

Comment

Hello, My name is Brandon Saho. Here is my banner redesign i made. Go Bearcats! Here is the Link: http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=final2bd5.jpg
                TriStateFootball.com - GetSportsInfo.com - GoBearcatsFootball.com

Comment

This is the Banner i made: http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=final2bd5.jpg
                  Last edited by B Saho; 08-14-2007, 01:19 AM.
                  TriStateFootball.com - GetSportsInfo.com - GoBearcatsFootball.com

Comment

We definitely need a new banner now - the football team deserves some love.

BK or Mauk should be in the banner with Cronin or Vaughn.

Go Cats!
                    d

Comment

Thank you for the banner change and the time you give to running this site.

Go Cats!
                      df

Comment

I was beginning to wonder how long it would take before someone posted about our recent banner change. Apple's alpha blend selection tool inside Preview made making this new banner much easier. In the future, I intend to keep these banners fresh.
                        Keith Wedinger
                        Bearcatnews.com Administrator
                        Twitter: @jkwuc89

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X