Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAha The thread about closing threads is now closed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAha The thread about closing threads is now closed.

I was going to respond and give some suggestions and ask a question but it was already closed.

Huggins the BIG EAST are comepletly relevent to UC. So what if some people argue, isnt that what Forums are for???

These topics would die by theirselves if you guys would let them!

OVER/UNDER
    Will this thread get 3 responses before it is closed without a legitimate answer that isnt go to a WVU board.

This forum is not a democracy, it is tyranny at its finest.

Comment

I don't understand it as well. Maybe the economy has something to do with. Threads are closing down like small businesses. Let's be honest. Is there anything to talk about with this program? There is nothing at all.

Like I have said, the days where UC is looked at as powerhouse in terms of TV and national media coverage are over. This program is headed down quick and I use to be saying the opposite.

Comment

I wrote it and closed it.

The problem (to me) isn't that the discussions are happening and what is happening, but that it is on all 3 threads. If you want to talk about that then keep it to one thread. If you want to talk about the NCAA tournament right now you are going to walk into another discussion about Mick being a good coach.

People are baiting others and then they are biting on the bait. There are a few people here who get their daily enjoyment by pissing people off. And then we have the redundant conversations on 5 different threads. When mentioning Huggins lossing in the NCAA thread why does Mick even have to be brought up? It is totaly irrelevant.

Like I said. To me it isn't that the converstaions happen, but that every thread is hijacked by the same topic.
        Last edited by shaunsimpson; 03-21-2009, 12:36 PM.
        College of Business Administration 2000

Comment

To a certain point.

Threads that shouldn't be closed are being closed tho, and its ridiculous. People are power hungry. Why cant you all just chill and let things go. I can understand closing threads that attack personal people, but thats it.

Comment

We won't let things go because we don't want this board to turn into a free-for-all where anything goes. Also, I am moving this to the Feedback forum because that's where it belongs.

If you want to continue to talk about Huggins, please go to a WVU board. He is their coach, not ours.
            Keith Wedinger
            Bearcatnews.com Administrator
            Twitter: @jkwuc89

Comment

Are you kidding me. Its a section of WHERE ARE THEY NOW. This is ridiculous, why can we not talk about a former bearcat. Absolutely absurd.

Comment

Because there are LOTS of other threads that talk about the exact same thing. We are not going to rehash the same old tired debates about Coach Huggins. If you want to talk about him in depth, go to the WVU board. I am sure they will welcome you with open arms.
                Keith Wedinger
                Bearcatnews.com Administrator
                Twitter: @jkwuc89

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X