Double Standard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffto View Post
    But somehow Mike was able to maintain control without pissing off a large number of members.
    No comment on the content of your post but Mike Ryan has a new job that keeps him busy 110% of the time.

Comment

Just for the record. I was very heavy handed when I started doing this because I was taking my cues from how Keith was handling things. At the time, that needed to be done. Now that off season is here, I've lightened up and allowed some threads to run that I might not have a few months ago.

Keep in mind we have some problem posters. Most of the frequent readers and posters know who they are. Yes we are taking names. No just because you've been here forever doesn't make you immune to discipline although we tend to give a little slack to those who have been here since "the beginning" (whatever that means)

The easiest way to keep yourself out of trouble is not to bait other users, do not insult other users, do not swear (seriously, don't) , etc. It's all covered in the rules.

Be nice to each other. Agree to disagree. Every discussion does not need to have a winner. Every member war is an invite to ban both parties.

There will be permanent bans on the horizon.
      Last edited by Lobot; 04-04-2009, 04:03 PM.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X