This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are they banned

I went to ignore Jeffro and saw that he and the_one_32 are banned. I don't care to have either banned but I would like to ignore Jeffro. Can you tell me what the_one_32 has done to deserver this?

I hope this is just temporary. From the posts I saw, it seems ridiculous that they were given such a short leash compared to some of the posters we had to endure a few months ago.

I value both of these posters for their contributions to the board.

Comment

personal attacks on each other, what a joke. Nice job of suspending one (the_one_32) of the few people who provide recruiting info the day before the spring signing period. Really kills the board for any new news, but at least these TERRIBLE personal attacks have stopped.

Comment

Personally insulting or attacking another member will now result in an automatic 7 day ban with no exceptions.
        Keith Wedinger
        Bearcatnews.com Administrator
        Twitter: @jkwuc89

Comment

Agreed. This is silly. He was just giving information and defending his sources and posts. Great time to read what people who have sources have to say.

We suspend the sites main inside source two days before signing day??!?!

Comment

This really does suck IMO. Some guy who seemed to have some "inside sources" or at least as much as anyone gets banned because some guys were getting on his case?

FREE the_one_32!

Comment

The amount of angst I see between members on this board left me little choice in this matter. Deleting posts did not work and sending PMs to the offenders did not work either. We have made it EXPLICITLY clear to everyone that personal attacks and insults would not be tolerated. So, going forward, ANY personal attack or insult directed at another member will result in an automatic ban....NO EXCEPTIONS!
              Keith Wedinger

Comment

Can we just get rid of the people who constantly instigate and antagonize? It is really hard to see their constant bait and not eventually respond with something that violates the rules. It sure seems to me that the problems on this board could be solved by deleting 4 or 5 people permanently, rather than these temporary bans.
                The one person who seemed to have legitimate information (the_one) is banned..incredible...

Comment

Instigators and agitators are being looked at as well.
                  Regardless, the supposed quality of a member's posts does not exempt that member from our basic rules. Again, no exceptions!
                  Keith Wedinger

Comment

It's sad that the person who tries to restore some of what this board was built for is suspended. He gave some information, and it was the ones who made remarks doubting his "sources" that were the instigators. The recruiting section of this site has gone dead, and the man who tries to give us some info is suspended, while the worst still patrol, looking to make the next Huggins or Tyreke reference. It's a sad day.
                    I guess I can't use "Fire Zimpher" anymore!!!

Comment

This thread is closed. I am handling this ban personally with those directly affected.
                      Keith Wedinger

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X