X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is My College Still Banned?

Why is Mount St. Joseph Banned??

I dont know the IP adress. I dont know where to get that. It was when the mods went power hungry and started banning everyone they disagreed with. I am 95 % sure I know the name of the person that was banned. Would that help?

I cannot fix this unless I am given the IP address to remove from our ban filter. The IP ban is in place because a banned user attempted to circumvent his/her ban by creating a new account.
    Keith Wedinger
    Bearcatnews.com Administrator
    Twitter: @jkwuc89

Comment

Originally posted by Thegreatone View Post
      Why is Mount St. Joseph Banned??

I dont know the IP adress. I dont know where to get that. It was when the mods went power hungry and started banning everyone they disagreed with. I am 95 % sure I know the name of the person that was banned. Would that help?
      95% lets find that person and fight them. Who would do such a thing. Now i have nothing to do all class.

Comment

if you want to find the ip go to start->programs->accessories->command prompt-> then type "ipconfig" and it should list the IP Address. Make sure you're connect to MSJs internet.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat_cd View Post
          if you want to find the ip go to start->programs->accessories->command prompt-> then type "ipconfig" and it should list the IP Address. Make sure you're connect to MSJs internet.
          That's only half the issue. I've privately provided a full solution. No need to discuss this further.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X