Link to Article Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to Article Thread

I am not too sure that I like the link section. I would rather see it on the main page. It just makes a few too many extra picks of the mouse to read the article and then get back to read the next article.

Not that it's a huge deal, but why take them off of the front page? What is the function of the front page now?

Comment

We are in the process of reorganizing some things to make maintaining BN much less time consuming. With two teenage daughters in high school athletics, my spare time to keep the main BN site up to date with links and other stuff has gone WAY down. Plus, my hope is that others on this forum will also contribute links.
      Keith Wedinger
      Bearcatnews.com Administrator
      Twitter: @jkwuc89

Comment

This is a temporary change. Trust me, they will be back on the home page soon. This is just a stop gap solution to make things easier for Keith. I have every intention of making the home page much more relevant than it is today.

--Brett

Originally posted by chase1050 View Post
        Not that it's a huge deal, but why take them off of the front page? What is the function of the front page now?

Comment

Glad to hear this because the links thing is driving me crazy. I am all for saving other people time and it would be smart to give the regular users a way to post the links on the page.

Comment

I'm not liking this links forum either. It was easier, with fewer clicks, to read them from the news page.
            Rick

Comment

I am fine with the links forum, is there any possibility of having a RSS feed for it? I was getting all my links before in my RSS reader from the homepage.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X