Suggestion...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion...

How about you eliminate the bearcatnews.com homepage? All of the news links there are outdated and it'd make it so much easier than having to click forum every time.

I'm sure that your statistics show that the forum is the biggest attraction to the site - make it the only attraction.
    @mrgalati / @RepOfCincinnati

I just have the forums bookmarked.
    In Mick we trust

Comment

Originally posted by udonkey View Post
      How about you eliminate the bearcatnews.com homepage? All of the news links there are outdated and it'd make it so much easier than having to click forum every time.

I'm sure that your statistics show that the forum is the biggest attraction to the site - make it the only attraction.
      1) Why, what is the harm of having it? You can always bypass it.
      2) It is outdated because it is being changed.
      College of Business Administration 2000

Comment

When will the changes occur. ANy chance Bearcatnews become an ESPN affiliate?

Comment

Please be patient with us. Remember that we (the admins) do have real jobs and families that keep us rather busy.
          Keith Wedinger
          Bearcatnews.com Administrator
          Twitter: @jkwuc89

Comment

What changes are going to happen? You guys do a great job here - this is the best site for all things Bearcats (close second is gobearcats.com ). Just wondering what the changes are going to be to the site. Was going to open a new thread suggesting the homepage is changed but someone beat me to it. There's obviously no hurry...just curious so we can make suggestions if possible.

Comment

The redesigned main site is now online and it supports link submission. Check it out.
              Keith Wedinger

Comment

Keith,

I like the new layout. Keep up the great work.

Randy

Comment

Thanks for the redesign should go to Brett Pappas who did the work. We hope everyone enjoys the new look.
                  Keith Wedinger

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatd View Post
                    What changes are going to happen? You guys do a great job here - this is the best site for all things Bearcats (close second is gobearcats.com ). Just wondering what the changes are going to be to the site. Was going to open a new thread suggesting the homepage is changed but someone beat me to it. There's obviously no hurry...just curious so we can make suggestions if possible.
                    Well how about that! Good looking site!

Comment

Looks cool.

Comment

I created an account and can anyone tell me how to display my user name instead of my real name on the main page? When it says who is logged in it gives my real name but I see others have their screen name... any suggestions? I guess I could just not log in the main page site
                        There is only ONE first time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcats_Rule View Post
                          I created an account and can anyone tell me how to display my user name instead of my real name on the main page? When it says who is logged in it gives my real name but I see others have their screen name... any suggestions? I guess I could just not log in the main page site
                          How did you create your account? Do you log in with your real name or your screen name?
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X