Props to Keith and the other Admins Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Keith and the other Admins Here

Just wanted to say thanks and give some props to Keith and the other folks who keep this site going. Although there's a fair amount of bickering about the program on this forum, I think that's normal, as we're all passionate fans of UC with our own perspectives. And not to criticize Bearcatlair, but I have to say that this site has a lot more activity, better discussions of UC sports, and a more diverse range of opinions. Keep up the good work!

X2

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjoey View Post
      Just wanted to say thanks and give some props to Keith and the other folks who keep this site going. Although there's a fair amount of bickering about the program on this forum, I think that's normal, as we're all passionate fans of UC with our own perspectives. And not to criticize Bearcatlair, but I have to say that this site has a lot more activity, better discussions of UC sports, and a more diverse range of opinions. Keep up the good work!
      You are absolutely crazy if you think this forum has a diverse range of opinions. At least in Bearcatlair you can voice your opinion w/o worrying about get drowned out by the regulars if they don't agree, or if the mods will delete your posting if you criticize the coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe C. View Post
        You are absolutely crazy if you think this forum has a diverse range of opinions. At least in Bearcatlair you can voice your opinion w/o worrying about get drowned out by the regulars if they don't agree, or if the mods will delete your posting if you criticize the coaching.
        That's an amazing comment to me. Any stranger coming into this forum today would have a hard time finding someone that isn't criticizing the coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by ME80 View Post
          That's an amazing comment to me. Any stranger coming into this forum today would have a hard time finding someone that isn't criticizing the coaching.
          What's your point?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X