Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to Forum Moderators

Gentlemen,

May I respectfully suggest to you that we return to just one FB Forum. It is much easier to view threads/topic lines from just one source, and also the FB Recruiting Page does not put the most recently responded to thread on top, like the main page does.

Thanks for your good work, and thanks too for offering such a good website for us true UC FB fans to vent/share our thoughts.

B.C.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
    Gentlemen,

May I respectfully suggest to you that we return to just one FB Forum. It is much easier to view threads/topic lines from just one source, and also the FB Recruiting Page does not put the most recently responded to thread on top, like the main page does.

Thanks for your good work, and thanks too for offering such a good website for us true UC FB fans to vent/share our thoughts.

B.C.
    I think the football recruiting forum will be very cool once recruiting picks back up, but right now it has resorted to posts about different things that probably belong in the football forum. I would suggest moving the football topics from recruiting to football but leaving the recruits.

Comment

I must respectfully disagree with this suggestion. The response we've received so far to having separate recruiting forums has been very positive.
      Keith Wedinger
      Bearcatnews.com Administrator
      Twitter: @jkwuc89

Comment

Originally posted by jkwuc89 View Post
        I must respectfully disagree with this suggestion. The response we've received so far to having separate recruiting forums has been very positive.
        X10

This is a great part of the site.
        The Red & Black shall triumph as they are struggling down the field. Oh fight for Cincinnati: McMicken's foes shall yield.

Comment

The recruiting forum is a great addition to the site. Please leave it the way it is. Thanks for everything you guys do, the site is a great way to take a break at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
            Gentlemen,

the FB Recruiting Page does not put the most recently responded to thread on top, like the main page does.

B.C.
            Yes it does. The top of the page is just further down because of the # of stickied threads at the top.
            Our goal is for someone to be asked, what's the best program in the nation? And the answer be: Cincinnati.-Mick Cronin

Comment

Originally posted by subflea View Post
              Yes it does. The top of the page is just further down because of the # of stickied threads at the top.
              Yep, as always, the #1 most annoying thing for me on these types of sites are the # of "sticky" threads.

Comment

Originally posted by jkwuc89 View Post
                It's great the way it is BC.
                RIP #12 Greg Cook (1946-2012)

Red Rocker
                CoB '90 MBA '04

Comment

I did unstick a bunch of threads that have been stickied for over a week.
                  College of Business Administration 2000

Comment

Originally posted by shaunsimpson View Post
                    I did unstick a bunch of threads that have been stickied for over a week.
                    Thank you. Well done.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X