Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas

Hey KBM, I was thinking of a few things that may or many not be possible or you may or may not have interest in.

1. I know you can rate threads, but it might be nice to rate posts, or at least to recommend a post by a poster. I can do this on other boards, but I have never seen it on a message board like this or ncaabbs, etc.

2. Since there is so much anonimity now, it would be nice if we could rate posters, perhaps by assigning grades. The poster would be able to see the grade, but not who gave the grade. This works rally well on a pay to join stock board I am on, not sure if it would work well with the free format as it would be easy to set up a second ID to check your grades and who was giving them. But it was just a thought I figured I would share as it works really well on the one board I mentioned.

These thoughts would also add a bit more uniqueness here, but I understand it may not be completely feasible to do it.

Originally posted by jon b View Post
    2. Since there is so much anonimity now, it would be nice if we could rate posters, perhaps by assigning grades. The poster would be able to see the grade, but not who gave the grade. This works rally well on a pay to join stock board I am on, not sure if it would work well with the free format as it would be easy to set up a second ID to check your grades and who was giving them. But it was just a thought I figured I would share as it works really well on the one board I mentioned.
    I always found it amusing that highkly 'ranked' posters on other boards were folks that simply posted alot.
    Not necessarily folks that posted alot with good comments or intelligent thoughts.
    Mike In Clifton

No sarcasm on the internet.

Comment

Like I said, it works really well on the one board I post on that has it, but yes, I understand how it can go awry.

I am just throwing thoughts out there.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X