Corey Kiner Transfer RB commit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coach View Post
    Yea, that's what I had heard as well. I saw last week he signed an NIL deal with JayZ so my guess is he's not going anywhere, but who knows.
    Now that I'm on the app and looking at it. I think everyone jumped to conclusions becuase he was following Paige and Steinecker before he followed a ton of LSU people. Who knows. I'm going with mass panic on this one.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Stay tuned. Noah Cain from Penn St just transferred to LSU. Odd choice
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

TRANSFER PORTAL https://twitter.com/CoreyKiner/statu...Cz_cPZlooqAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
          Seems like a pretty clear message Bearcat fans would like to see him come home. Perhaps UC is a good fit for him.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

…. Has just entered the transfer portal. He was Mr. Ohio in football in 2020, it would be a great immediate pick up for the Bearcats. I haven’t heard anything from anybody, but I have a gut feeling he might land here.

B.C.
            "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

We have a whole thread on Kiner is the Recruiting section already Chris.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Seeing some very interesting hints from Solomon Tentman’s Twitter right now. He is currently coaching at Roger Bacon where Kiner was enrolled in HS.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
                  …. Has just entered the transfer portal. He was Mr. Ohio in football in 2020, it would be a great immediate pick up for the Bearcats. I haven’t heard anything from anybody, but I have a gut feeling he might land here.

B.C.
                  Let's put all comments together here, please.

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Let's put all comments together here, please.
                    Fixed. Please check around before you start a new thread on an athlete. I’m not mad but moving and merging threads creates some extra work and sometimes the software chokes on that stuff.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Seems like Corey Kiner is about to announce a transfer commitment to UC.

If true, then clearly this all just happened after he tweeted about hitting the portal earlier today...

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                        Seems like Corey Kiner is about to announce a transfer commitment to UC.

If true, then clearly this all just happened after he tweeted about hitting the portal earlier today...
                        Yep. Coming home to UC https://twitter.com/CoreyKiner/statu...C5_b7NxIoqAAAA
                        Last edited by GoBearcats31; 04-18-2022, 06:13 PM.

Comment

LSU Transfer Running Back Corey Kiner Chooses Cincinnati

Comment

I was bummed we didn't get Gi'Bran Payne, but I think we got the better of that deal. Kiner is a great addition.

Comment

That was fast, great news!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Fixed. Please check around before you start a new thread on an athlete. I’m not mad but moving and merging threads creates some extra work and sometimes the software chokes on that stuff.
                                Was that for Chris?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X