Dartanyan Tinsley Transfer OL commit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dartanyan Tinsley Transfer OL commit

Tinsley is coming up a few divisions from NAIA Kentucky Christian University. He was a Mid South conference All- American last season at KCU. At 6'5 315 I think it's obvious that he was underrecruited coming out of high school.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13176179/Dartanyan-Tinsley
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Looks like CMU had been after him so likely a find of the new offensive line coach. Nfl sized kid.

Comment

I watched some of his HUDL film, and one thing that stood out to me was how every time the defender jumped to try to deflect a pass, he shoved them and put them on the ground. That's something our OL rarely did this past year, and I think Alabama picked up on that.

Comment

I too watched some of his film. Has decent footwork and looks physical but have to weigh that against the level of his competition and certainly their size. Ya see that a lot on high school highlights as well where an O line recruit repeatedly pancakes a guy who weighs 50 lbs less than him. I think this guy has nice potential, time will tell.
        As we recently saw, our O and D lines were as big as Alabama but the athleticism of those bigs is the only area we still don't match up. We are gaining on them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post
          I watched some of his HUDL film, and one thing that stood out to me was how every time the defender jumped to try to deflect a pass, he shoved them and put them on the ground. That's something our OL rarely did this past year, and I think Alabama picked up on that.
          I'm glad you mentioned this. That drove me crazy in the Cotton Bowl. We must have had at least 6 deflected passes in that game. The guy Dylan O'Quinn was lined up against had about 4 of them.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X