Detroit Camp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Camp

Just saw where UC will have a presence at a prospect camp in midtown Detroit on June 8 that’s being hosted by Wayne St U.

This strikes me as a big deal as we try and pull more elite players from the Detroit area.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Will UC's presence be the result of KC?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
      Will UC's presence be the result of KC?
      I honestly don't know. I think they would have done this anyway and I'm not entirely sure but I think we've been up there before. KC recruits that area well so having him on board certainly isn't going to hurt.

Ahmad Gardner re-opened the door up there at MLK. Current commit Khamari Anderson is from Cass Tech. Those are two of a few premier programs in that area we've been focusing on. River Rouge is another one where we've offered a bunch of guys. We have one freshman on the roster in Armorion Smith. We have Sterling Miles from West Bloomfield as well.

When you look at that area, the B1G programs have generally dominated recruiting but I think we've opened a few eyes this past season for players in that area who want to get out of the area and still not get too far from family. Sauce has showed these guys that you can get to the NFL from UC.

Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X