Noah Potter Transfer DE commit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah Potter Transfer DE commit

Noah Potter formerly of tOSU haas tranasferred to UC. He's the brother of Micah Potter on their baskterball team. He's listed as a junior on the OSU site and was a former all-Ohio player and 4 star recruit at DE.

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/roster/noah-potter/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

tOSU says he has 3 years left. His brother Micah transferred out a few seasons ago. Please remove my post as I didn't see this one.

Comment

If 247sports.com's timeline is correct, Potter entered the portal today and immediately committed to UC. If that's true, then I find it difficult to believe that he had had no prior contact with UC's staff. I realize that the portal is part of the new Wild, Wild West, but ...

Comment

He entered in the portal april 23. CLF is still our hero.
        Last edited by leo from jersey; 05-16-2022, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Did some research OHIO STATE DEFENSIVE LINEMAN NOAH POTTER ENTERS TRANSFER PORTAL

By Dan Hope on April 23, 2022 at 4:41 pm

redshirt junior 3 years due to covid. .tOSU had to get down to 85 and they still have 16 DL including two more high 4 stars coming this fall and they are in on a couple of 5 stars for 23. No knock on Potter cause he can play.
          Last edited by leo from jersey; 05-16-2022, 07:52 PM.

Comment

This could be a very significant addition.

Comment

Given UC's success in the 2022 NFL draft, I think players may hold UC higher up on their list of schools. Hopefully, CLF and staff can continue to recruit as they have been. Welcome to UC, Mr. Potter.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                If 247sports.com's timeline is correct, Potter entered the portal today and immediately committed to UC. If that's true, then I find it difficult to believe that he had had no prior contact with UC's staff. I realize that the portal is part of the new Wild, Wild West, but ...
                Probably his high school coach or other trusted intermediate
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Probably his high school coach or other trusted intermediate
                  he entered april 23

Comment

I suspect that he wanted to stay in state, KC recruited him to tosu so there was a relationship, and last year UC was the best team in the state. Not to mention that we lost a lot of studs on the defense side of the ball. Probably an easy choice for him.

Comment

One thing is for sure, we know he had good coaching with the Buckeyes.

Comment

From Bucknuts
                        Enter Cincinnati. It’s always been a destination to consider for Buckeyes headed out the door. But given the Fighting Fickells getting the to CFP, the attraction is even strong for the Queen City.

Can Potter crack the lineup early? We checked in with a source that knows when it comes to the Bearcats.

There was a “definite need” for depth along the defensive line. One source even characterized the need as “dire.”

But there is a strong belief Potter can be a big-time contributor and possibly work his way into the starting lineup … provided he can stay healthy.

Comment

OFFICIAL https://gobearcats.com/news/2022/5/1...ah-potter.aspx

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X