This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakorion Caffey 2024 Avon HS Avon OH RB commit

Caffey committed on 6/26. We beat IU, Syracuse, BC, Pitt and others for his services. Rated a 3 star by 247 and Rivals. His HS coach gushes about the kid as Caffey will probably leave Avon with the entire record book in hand.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/15017728/jakorion-caffey
    Last edited by Lobot; 06-28-2023, 09:20 AM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Caffey jumped on 6/26. We beat IU, Syracuse, BC, Pitt and others for his services. Rated a 3 star by 247 and Rivals. His HS coach gushes about the kid as Caffey will probably leave Avon with the entire record book in hand.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/15017728/jakorion-caffey
    i don't really know why, but, to some extent, i'd hoped that we'd start seeing some 4 stars, etc. Hopefully, CSS and the gang are in the same mode as CLF was - finding 3 stars who have the heart and work ethic to be coached up, so that they play like 4 star guys. we're gonna need those kids, as we embark on a new, tougher chapter for the 'cats

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.H. View Post

i don't really know why, but, to some extent, i'd hoped that we'd start seeing some 4 stars, etc. Hopefully, CSS and the gang are in the same mode as CLF was - finding 3 stars who have the heart and work ethic to be coached up, so that they play like 4 star guys. we're gonna need those kids, as we embark on a new, tougher chapter for the 'cats
      I agree it would be nice if they can grab a couple 4 stars in this class, but the recruits they have so far are solid. We are getting higher 3 stars and if they continue will have a top 40 class. I think some kids are on a wait and see approach to UC. Curious how the new staff will do in the Big 12. Best case is a solid year and then I believe things will continue to uptick.

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.H. View Post

I think if Fick and staff were still here, we would be rolling right now with recruiting. The change in coaching obviously impacted recruiting. This coming year will have a lasting impact. Do well, the program as a whole will rise along with recruiting. Perform poorly, then the program will slide downward, Satterfield’s staff will struggle and fade into obscurity.

Comment

4*’s cost too much

Comment

Signed https://admin.gobearcats.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=12175

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X