This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lendric Barber 2024 Ola HS McDonough GA DT commit

Barber received an offer on 9/19 and has flipped his commitment from Coastal Carolina. 3 star recruit . Big guy. 6’4 297.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/1454376...c-Zalen-Barber
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I hope he pans out, but one would think our flips would be more than from the Sun Belt. Statt must be desperate. I hope the Cats will get some quality transfers and not lose much. It will be an interesting off season.

Comment

I'll look again, but I think this guy can play two ways. He's also played some OT and might be headed that way.

Update: Never mind, Walt Stewart recruited him
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Great pickup. This is a big young man, and will likely grow bigger in our monster factory. Don't discount that we flipped him fromCoastal Carolina. Jamey Chadwell was/is a great recruiter and he started the relationship with current recruits before moving to Liberty.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Remember, ratings now are based on Jr. year. The fact he was offered 9/19 tells me they saw something this season that suggested he’s better than previously thought.

Comment

I remember when we were happy to get 3* recruits. If it was TOSU, he would soon be moved to 4*. LOL

Comment

Cincinnati Flips Three-Star DT Lendric Barber from Coastal Carolina (heartlandcollegesports.com)

Comment

Signed https://admin.gobearcats.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=12177

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X