This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Pryor Transfer RB Commit

This may have been already posted, but Bucknuts is saying he became a Bearcat. Folks he is the real deal. He has the speed and quickness to compliment Kiner. He was the 5th rated RB coming out of high school;, but injuries slowed hm. Although from NC he is coming to cincy. Way to go CSS

Comment

Should have two seasons of eligibility left (missed 2022 with a knee injury)

ESPN profile: https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...757/evan-pryor
      Recruiting profile: https://247sports.com/Player/evan-pr...school-212521/

Comment

OSU friend tells me:
        - He's pretty good
        - Small and fast
        - Was buried on the depth chart last year (following injury)
        - That's a good get

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
          Should have two seasons of eligibility left (missed 2022 with a knee injury)

ESPN profile: https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...757/evan-pryor
          Recruiting profile: https://247sports.com/Player/evan-pr...school-212521/
          I believe it is 3, but I could be wrong. only played in 4 this year so hopefully he gets a redshit. He did miss all of 22.
          Last edited by leo from jersey; 12-13-2023, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Hats off to Kerry C. for this.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I believe it is 3, but I could be wrong. only played in 4 this year so hopefully he gets a redshit. He did miss all of 22.
              I just took that from Justin Williams' tweet, but from the looks of it you may be right (though he is listed as a junior in 2023, so maybe has not sought a medical redshirt for the injured year or something like that).

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I just took that from Justin Williams' tweet, but from the looks of it you may be right (though he is listed as a junior in 2023, so maybe has not sought a medical redshirt for the injured year or something like that).
                The Buckeyes regretted his leaving, but Henderson might return plus they have another RB plus two recruits. They really saw Pryor as one to use in screens. I am excited for the backfield now.

Comment

Keegan Knickoson of Bearcat Journal reports that Pryor has three years of eligibility left.

Comment

Now we're talking!

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

His offer sheet is incredible- this could be the get of the offseason.

Comment

Why hasn’t any media reported this commitment? At least as far as I have seen. I have only seen the announcement from UC. I would think such a significant commitment would garner some attention. Strange.

Welcome Mr. Pryor.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                          Why hasn’t any media reported this commitment? At least as far as I have seen. I have only seen the announcement from UC. I would think such a significant commitment would garner some attention. Strange.

Welcome Mr. Pryor.
                          I am rarely, if ever, an Enquirer basher. But in case you are looking for an article from them (to be fair, Scott Springer was covering the NCAA Jamille Reynolds stuff), don't worry because we have yet another Thom Brennaman redemption piece!

Comment

Who needs local news when you have this. Former Ohio State running back Evan Pryor makes transfer decision (msn.com)
                            "According to the announcement, Pryor will be headed down I-71 to Luke Fickell and the Cincinnati program."

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                              Who needs local news when you have this. Former Ohio State running back Evan Pryor makes transfer decision (msn.com)
                              "According to the announcement, Pryor will be headed down I-71 to Luke Fickell and the Cincinnati program."
                              To Luke Fickell?? We do need local media apparently.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X